Thursday, June 29, 2006

Strange

Exams are over and we are in the midst of winter break now. Doesn't that help us sleep soundly?

It sure was peculiar when I woke up at 4AM after a mere 2 hours of sleep and found myself sleepless until 7:30AM. What's troubling me?
- Construction works (e.g. drilling) that started at 6? That's rather late
- Garbo collectors? Got used to it
- Anticipation of next day's workout? Not really
- First time taking salmon oil at night with a new mass shake? No idea
- Change of diet causing spiking metabolism, hence growling stomach? Not a clue

Oh well, whatever, really. After 3 and a half hours lying wide awake I thought it's too late already and I might as well start my day early.

After having the usual breakfast of Weet Bix and milk, plus a shake, I then headed off to gym. Heck it was wonderful to cycle under the sun once again. Melbourne sure is a nicer place in the day than at night (as far as the route I took goes).

With the lack of sleep, high cortisol levels were only aggravated by the glaring sun that pierced through the gymnasium's glass walls.

What next? I don't know but I do feel like doing some month-end shopping :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home