Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our Slow Transition

In the last update, I was only 2 weeks into my current job. It's been 2 months since I started working now and, having finished our first rotation, we're in our classroom session.

Ironically but fortunately, we're not acting our age: we really behave more like a bunch of high school adolescents. It's contrary to what I've said in the last post, but I'm glad it is.

Came back from a camp yesterday only to realize all the cash in my wallet was stolen in the resort. But life went on of course, with Saturday drinking, this time with my fellow colleagues. It reminds me of how I lost my bike in Melbourne but still went on to do some shopping, not bothering to file a police report first. It was a little therapeutic.

What's making me uncomfortable, though, is the fact that this post looks more like a journal entry than something random like previous ones, slowly shifting this whole thing into your stereotype of juvenile journals rather than a readable one.

By the way, fuck that shit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you lost your bike in melb>?? since when u lost your bike in melb/ i tot u sold it awayyyyyy...dude.. u lost your ipod during tsubi sales thats what i know. ahaha. dude.

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home