Friday, November 10, 2006

Boring Week

Boring week yes? It depends how I see it.

One paper down, four to go. But it's been quite a boring week. It's only been about revision, revision, and revision. I wish I could run as often as possible, but my legs give up before my heart does. Crap form? Maybe.


Food. Or diet actually. This week I've swapped breakfast with dinner, i.e. meals progressively lighter through the day (post-modernism; I believe that's the way it ought to be because our liver decrease in efficiency from the time we get up till we sleep). By no means a perfect endeavor yet. I mean it feels really sick to have to wake up and cook pasta with chicken breast fillets. Then to chuck all of them in. And there are still lack of plans regarding how am I suppose to cycle to campus with a full stomach if I go on doing this till next semester. But look at the bright side. My Nike+iPod kit says I burn about 140kcal per way walking to uni. I've lost about 2 kilos since. Mass or fat, can't tell yet.

Emotionally, there have been ups and downs. Dunno why. But I hope I'll be all good by the time I get back to KL. Really can't wait for the exams to be over. Plus with an internship to occupy me, I hope it'll do good. Although traveling can get tiresome and inconvenient in Malaysia. But heck yea. Something at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home