Sunday, March 18, 2007

Crazy Weekend

Being drunk two nights in a row sure isn't a good idea at all, but at least it was all very enjoyable. Plus it makes me really wanna abstain now. I shall therefore pledge to be sober for a month.

Friday was Mervin and Ken's housewarming. The house was intimately warmed indeed. The theme was 'B', so anything that starts with B goes. Saturday was my second (or should I say, my housemate's) housewarming, which was also quite intimately warmed. Afterpaty was at Hush Bar @ M
elbourne Central. It was really dreadful to walk back after that.

Pics:
Ben the Babe, Wille the Beach Bum, Karen, Sara the Bedazzled, and...
The hosts: Ken the Bandit, Mervin the Bi (Rain, in Korean)
The three visible faces: Lynn, me, and housemate Ralph
Clockwise from red: Wendy, Sage, Leon, Faizal, me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home