Thursday, July 27, 2006

Week 1

And so uni has started again. This will be my first time overloading, with 5 subjects altogether. They say this is the semester where the actuarial subjects kick in.

Anyway I had my haircut (Korean) on Monday and as usual, although I don't find it too novel, some naive and not so fashionable beings had something stupid to say. Well my haircut wasn't an expensive one. I think expensive ones only make you feel better, not look better. Sorry but you are just unf
ortunate to not be able to enjoy things money can't buy.

My Proactiv 3-pack has just arrived today. Again, some thought pimples weren't a reason to use them, only 'full on' acne is. Pricelessly ignorant.

Tomorrow is party day and a report shall follow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

eh please... why so perasan? or are u guys really a 2become1 sorta thing?

5:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home