Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tuesday

Chuck 6 bottles of Carlton Draught and an Intermediate Macroeconomics text into your bag and you'll soon find that only one of them will serve its purpose. When you ask the tenant if you could bring your bike upstairs, you roughly have an idea of what you'd do that night.

It was a night of only seven of us. It was a Tuesday. I wanted to cycle home, but was offered a toothbrush, pillow and sleeping bag instead. We were pissed and that was it. I put myself into the snug sleeping bag and called it a night. I woke up an hour and forty minutes late for class. Although the text lastnight wasn't such a good companion, I reckon I did pretty well for the test nonetheless.

Tonight's dinner was awesome. Kylie Kwong style. It's Wednesday, but everybody prefers to abstain and stay alcohol-free for some time. Until this Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home