Sunday, April 01, 2007

Trick'a'technology

LOL @ last post, seriously. What physical anomalies and complicated issues?

But well. I think by the end of the night, everybody was feeling good. So good we almost didn't have enough. The housewarming started mellow though. It reminded me of clubs when they stop the decks, turn on the lights and call it a night. It is with this setting that some created a need to drink more to make up for the lack of a party mood. Then things started to go wrong when people started to throw up, rest in the room, go back to change, etc.

The theme was, dress up as anything that ends with -er or -ess. There was a bunch of Tortellini mobsters, a construction worker, a priestess and a sorceress, a raver, officer, robber, prisoner, dancer, Death Eater, even Power Ranger and Harry Potter, and I was a baller hustler. Those who didn't play their part was coined 'spoilers'. Indeed. It's really unfortunate, but we really did mess the place up quite a bit.

Lastly, I guess it's obvious that my mission to stay sober until Easter has fallen short.

And I dreamed about some power lifter asking me to do more free weights and skip the machines in order to grow. If that was real, I really could've asked if cables were considered machines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home