Saturday, June 30, 2007

Update?

I'm trying hard to be drunk so that I could post up a drunk update. But I could hardly be drunk nowadays. Only hungry, if I don't eat for more than 4 hours.

So what happened? We went to the same club we went to last Friday. It was alright. It was fun actually. Three quarters as packed. Incidentally I was hanging out with some unexpected people, the gym bunch!

Alcohol made you friends and made you get to know friends better. Indeed. Until tonight, I didn't know this guy was actually capable of going to a club ALONE. I've never tried that. After having a couple of drinks, he seemed to be pushing it. He approached alot of girls, whether or not they were with guys. If he didn't succeed, I was next to go. Apparently I backed off at some. I didn't want to get into trouble.

My closer buddies went off early because one passed out. He hadn't been drinking for some time. Upon finding myself unfamiliar with the bunch of people I usually only hang out in the gym and not outside, I sneaked out and took a cab home.

The cabbie couldn't do simple arithmetic. He called me back into the cab after I left, saying he was confused (with the change). Lucky I was at Flinders St Station and a security came by to ask if everything was alright. He finally gave up with the math. I wasn't 100% sober but c'mon. I don't cheat and I could've just walked away with the extra change you gave me. I gave you back the extra and you called me back.

Then I went to McDonald's on Elizabeth St. Everyone knows it's dodgy there. A caucasian ran behind the counters when an Asian was looking for him, apparently to settle some shit. A security pulled him out and became the mediator of whatever problem they had. The white kept saying "you don't tell me I'm gonna die tonight, aight". I pretended everything was cool, savouring my Filet'o'Fish while waiting for my Hamburger. And thank God, I'm home safe. There you go, staying in Flinders Ln.

And the crowd? If you are drunk, go sober up or go home. One sober girl introduced herself to me and pushed her drunk friend to me. I was just like a fucking pole for ten minutes that she clung on to. I had to sit down with her, get her a glass of water, and carry her to the toilet. Take care of your friends, seriously. (By the way, she was no where to be seen thereafter and those sober ones were still there having fun. Where's the mercy?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home