Saturday, July 07, 2007

Of Seven and a Bitch Brawl

Seven was good lastnight. The third time I've been there since they've open three weeks ago, i.e. I've been there every week now. It was good fun yesterday, with both the Malaysian and Singaporean gangs there. Seven is becoming a substitute of Maison for me here in Melbourne. Or maybe better actually.

In last week's post, I mentioned the corner of Elizabeth and Flinders Sts to be a very dodgy area. Last week, some caucasian and asian were fighting against something and had the caucasian saying "you don't tell me I'm gonna die tonight aight" and shit, the fight being mediated by a McDonald's security. Lastnight, I watched a random bitch brawl. About 3 girls vs 3 girls and 2 guys. If I remember correctly, only one or two were stopping it and the rest continued kicking and throwing punches. And what happened next? They just walked away. I thought the whole scene was seriously hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home