Saturday, December 16, 2006

New Week

I love the previous update so much I don't know if I should write another now.

So it's been 3 days already I've been working in EY as an intern. Good to have a friend there to start at the same time. As again, for people not really familiar with accounting, I'm assigned to a rather obscured department: Transfer Pricing. First day was alot of red tape, second day was alot of reading, but we had a cake cutting session and some work in the third day. Parking and eating although still in the reasonable region, I would still say it's rather expensive, considering my meagre allowance.

Intermediate Macroeconomics, again. My first proud H1. Today I received a letter from the Head of Department (Economics). Asking me to strongly consider majoring in Economics and try for Honours year economics research. Well, I wouldn't mind, but I've always put Actuarial Studies first. Although I'm struggling, I still love the challenge. Third year is here, which means it's time to up my efforts. I'm pretty sure I'll do well again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home