Saturday, December 09, 2006

Results

Financial Mathematics II: 53 (P)
As some of you know, this is the paper that I applied special consideration for and the one most fussed about. Its application was considered but no appropriate action was taken.

Applied Mathematics (Advanced): 60 (P)
The subject that I repeated. I thought I could score. But at least I'm finally through.

Organizational Behaviour: 64 (P)
One mark away from even a H3. My group's aim was a H2 though. I wonder how they did. The one and only management subject I'll be doing, ever.

Statistics: 71 (H2A)
I remember walking t
o the exam hall asking my friend if I would pass the exam. Apparently I fared OK.

Intermediate Macroeconomics: 81 (H1)
My first H1. From the most unexpected of all subjects. Could have done better if I didn't get stuck halfway my essay. Thanks to generous assignment scores though.

I trust it will be a good vacation indeed. Now that I don't have to worry about my course structure and can remain as an actuarial student. In addition, I'm sure the vacation training in this reputable accounting firm will fill my time good. Happy holidays everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home